Phone: 0049 67 84 70 150
Typical fields of application:
- slow, metered feeding of flowable materials to obtain a narrow, directed sample feed
- should be combined with Rotary Cone Sample Divider LABORETTE 27 and Variable Speed Rotor Mill PULVERISETTE 14, in order to ensure a continuous and exactly proportioned feeding of the sample.
Method of operation:
Vibration of a channel of high-grade stainless steel conveys flowable material from a funnel to the open end of the channel in a uniform stream.
The rate of flow can be controlled by a separate control unit which alters the vibration amplitude of the channel.
The control of vibrational amplitude is achieved by a microprocessor controlled unit which ensures that even the smallest quantities of material are uniformly conveyed.
Features of performance:
- Channel and funnel of polished high-grade stainless steel
- Microprocessor-controlled electronics
- Easy to clean
- Funnel can be pushed aside
- V-shaped feeder channel for narrow, directed sample feed
- V- and U-channels easy to interchange
- Maintenance-free components
- Separate control unit
- Safety tested (CE mark)
The Vibratory Feeder is delivered with V-shaped channel and funnel standardly, but without a stand, which can be ordered as a accessory, if required. The V-shaped channel can be easily replaced by a wide U-shaped channel for an uniform, broad material bed.